Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Top Ten Funny Jacob Quotes in Eclipse


Twilighters Anonymous has another great top ten list. This time it’s, “The Top Ten Funny Jacob Quotes in Eclipse”.

Here is what they have listed:

10. “Sure, sure, I’ll stop by your crypt after school.” (Page 78)

9. “I’m so full I’m about to puke, but I think I can force it down. I won’t enjoy it at all though.” (Page 239)

8. “I’m useless these days, no wonder Billy’s always gone. I’m so boring.” (Page 326)

7. “I run at a toasty one-oh-eight point nine these days. I’ll have you sweating in no time.” (Page 490)

6. “Of course, you’d warm up faster if you took your clothes off.” (Page 491)

5. “Does my being half-naked bother you?” (Page 216)

4. “Go fetch a space heater. I’m not a St. Bernard!” (Page 289)

3. “It’s enough of a pain to carry the shorts around with me, let alone a complete outfit. What do

I look like, a pack mule?” (Page 216)

2. “Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV.” (Page 119)

1. “Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?” (Page 335)

0 comments:

Post a Comment